Hadley Funeral Home is a member of several national and state associations in the funeral industry. These resources provide us with a network of trustworthy, forward-thinking funeral directors who are committed to the needs of consumers and families.
Please feel free to visit their websites through the links below to learn more about these organizations.
Unlike funeral homes and mortuaries that are part of large corporate organizations, funeral homes that belong to Selected Independent Funeral Homes are owned by people who are part of their communities.
Why Choose a Selected Independent Funeral Home?
- They are Invited Into membership only after meeting rigorous selection criteria.
- They are carefully screened for their commitment to quality, range of consumer choices, affordability and high standards.
- They are privately owned, meaning that your needs come first.
- They view their reputation as their most valuable asset.
- They must demonstrate ongoing high standards based on feedback from the families and individuals they serve.
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) provides advocacy, education, information, products, programs, and services to help members enhance the quality of service to families.
Missouri Funeral Directors & Embalmers Association (MFDEA) encourages excellence in funeral service by providing members with exceptional resources and assistance at the state level.